Number of Listings Allowed
The number of listings required for a marketplace seller varies widely depending upon the strategy of the seller. For example, dropship sellers favor a saturation strategy in which they list all of the items available to them from each distribution partner. Brand owners, on the other hand, have a more limited number of listings that corresponds to the number of products that they sell on a particular platform. Yet that brand owner may own multiple brands and thus still require a high-capacity account.
myFitment offers several subscription types which cater to the different strategies employed by today’s marketplace sellers:
- Brand owners with a small number of products who are simply looking for a no-frills approach to posting fitment to listings can achieve this with a BASIC subscription.
- Brand owners who have three brands or less will require a larger capacity PREFERRED subscription. These subscribers also enjoy the additional benefit of uploading large quantities of Fitment Copy records, significantly reducing the time to market after performing their research.
- A PREMIUM subscription is appropriate for:
1) Drop shippers
2) Sellers with fitment records the number between 3 million and 5 million records.
3) Brand owners with up to 6 brands
This subscription level confers significant additional benefits to the seller, including the ability to convert fitment data between eBay and ACES (for Amazon, Wal-Mart, etc.)
- myFitment VIP subscriptions give customers the utmost functionality and flexibility at a negotiated price. VIP customers pay no eBay listing fees, can have an unlimited number of fitment records, and any number of brands in their subscription. VIP subscribers save thousands each month on eBay fees, and receive unlimited Inquisitor services. Our VIP sellers enjoy the most high-performing listings at a fraction of the price, giving them a significant leg up on their competitors.